Save $50 on all orders over $500 w/ code: SAVE50 See details

Order total applies to subtotal. Must enter code at checkout to apply. Cannot be combined with other discounts.

Save $50


On Your Order

Click to Chat Now

or call 1-800-569-1980

Your Cart Your Cart Your Cart
0 Items $0.00
Earn 5% Mugbucks By Ordering!

Personalized Breast Cancer Awareness Products

Find Breast Cancer Awareness Products Such as Customized Mugs, Pens, Tote Bags & More!

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month celebrates, advocates and supports women by encouraging them to get regular breast screenings as well as helping through the difficulties of acquiring breast cancer.† October is designated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the third Friday of the month has been proclaimed since 1993 to be National Mammography Day.†Personalized favors are a great way to get more attention to the cause.

Showing products
Show
Sort By
#KZEPU - Premium 4mm Collapsible Can Coolers
$0.24 Logo, $0.21 Blank/Low as
75
10% OFF
30% OFF
10% OFF
30% OFF

Special events bring great awareness to the cause:

Susan G Komen Race for the Cure Series

This series of races is the largest in the world when it comes to breast cancer awareness.† They sport 140 race events all over the world and they garner over one million race participants.† This race is a huge fundraiser and is highly beneficial for the war on breast cancer.†

They are a special organization.† 100% of the net funds raised, stay with the mission.† 75% stays in the local community to help fund breast care education, as well as screenings and treatment.† The other 25% is routed to Susan G Komen Research and their Training Grants program.† They also find ways to honor those who have lost their battle with breast cancer.† They encourage people to join their organization who want to seriously work on education and support.†

All In a Dayís Work

Workplace environments can be a rich source of fundraising potential.† In October and with executive permission, turn the office pink.† Even ask the guys to wear pink ties!† Put together a couple of contests that help raise funds for the cause.†

Take a Hike

Go online and look in the community and the communities close by and see if there is a walking event to educate the public about breast care awareness.† When found, make contact and register.† See if coworkers, friends and family might join the cause too.† Practice walking long distances well ahead of the event.† The event leaders might be a bit concerned if someone passes out during their event.† Not good for marketing purposes!

For those who will not or cannot be in the race too, encourage them to donate some money per mile of the walk.† Buy wholesale pink bracelets and give friends and family access to celebrate the progress of the walk.†

The Celebratory Dinner

Become an event arranger and put together a fantastic dinner along with a keynote speaker such as a doctor or a survivor.† Locate a nice banquet hall for the occasion or at least a top tier restaurant with a private meeting area that can accommodate at least 100 people.† See if the restaurant or caterers can donate some of their product or services to the cause in advance.†

Charge an amount in the area of $60 to $80 per plate to attend the event and if the speaker is well-known and - people should sign up because they know what the fundraising is for.† Be sure to dress up the occasion with party favors and other special gifts for the occasion.† Some organizers may not know that they donít have to pay retail for special gifts to be given to everyone in attendance.† It is possible to purchase personalized pink gifts at wholesale prices (youíve found the right place!).

†Also, donít forget to include a drawing for a very special breast care awareness giveaway.†

Whether running, walking, office fundraising or the all pink dinner party, this is a good time to appreciate the health that we have and appreciate the people around us even more.

close
  • Product Details
  • Product Video
 
 
close