Your Cart is Empty
Shop Top Categories
As we continue to adjust to the new "normal" and businesses begin their re-opening processes, face coverings remain popular as a preventative measure to contain the spread of COVID-19. Many states have recommended, or even mandated, face coverings when out in public places, especially in areas where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
It looks like we're going to be wearing face masks for a while, which is all the more reason to find the best mask for you! The last thing you'd want is to be stuck with an uncomfortable mask. Our guide will help you select the right face masks and how to care for them properly.
While the CDC recommends wearing face coverings, it is not a substitute for washing your hands and social distancing.
Guidelines for the best face masks
1. Ensure a good fit. They should fully cover your nose and mouth and be secure under your chin with ear loops or ties along the back. We offer custom face masks ear savers to hold ear loops along the back as another option as well! According to the CDC, it should fit snugly (but comfortably) against the sides of your face and shouldn't interfere with breathing.
2. Multiple Layers. More layers mean less chance for particles to pass through. You might want to consider having a filtered middle layer as it would make your mask more effective.
3. Consider the material or fabric. Different types of masks offer different levels of protection. If looking for reusable face masks, it's best to look for masks that can be machine dried without damage or change to shape like cloth face masks.
Cloth Face Masks
Cloth face masks are the best reusable masks. While cloth face coverings are not medical-grade, they are recommended to wear by the CDC. They are helpful in non-patient settings to prevent respiratory droplets from traveling in the air and onto other people.
4. Add your own personal touch. Consider designing your own custom face masks to show off your personality or brand. For businesses, personalized face masks are great giveaway options for your customers or staff. If lacking creativity, then explore pre-designed face masks.
Design your own face masks - Custom face coverings for businesses
Our easy-to-use design lab allows you to create the perfect mask you've been envisioning. Face coverings personalized with your business logo shows your audience you care about staying safe. We can make decorative face masks complete with names, logos, or motivational messages!
Pre-designed face masks
Neck Gaiter Masks - Not ideal but still works
Neck gaiters are not the ideal face masks, but they are stylish face coverings that are also comfortable. They offer a durable 1-ply neck and face cover that can be worn alone or used in combination with other face masks for an extra layer of protection. We offer polyester neck gaiters that are 100% washable and reusable.
Face coverings to buy for kids
Children under age 2 shouldn't wear face masks along with anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unable to remove the mask without assistance. Face masks for children should be made in smaller sizes, with or without a filtered layer, in soft materials with comfortable ear loops to ensure they stay safe. It can be tough to help kids adjust to new routines. Picking stylish face masks might make wearing a mask feel less intimidating for young children.
Caring for your face masks
1. Wash your hands often. It is recommended to wash your hands with soap and water (if that is unavailable, then sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer) before putting on your mask and once you take it off.
2. Don't adjust it and remove it carefully. Refrain from touching your mask while wearing it. The outside of your mask could have been exposed to germs, especially if in a crowded place. When removing your mask, touch only the ties or ear loops.
3. Clean thoroughly. Before reusing your mask, machine wash or hand wash with soap and water then let it air dry. You may want to consider having multiple reusable face masks to ensure you always have one available.